- ðŸ¡ BUILT FOR OUTDOOR USE - The Olsen & Smith large plastic storage box is perfect for keeping your garden space neat and tidy. It is ideal for storing tools, toys and games, small to medium items of furniture, cushions, accessories and much more.
- ðŸ¡ STRONG & WEATHERPROOF - Each storage box is constructed from high-quality polypropylene with a reinforced steel frame. The box is weatherproof, and can sit two people on top. It features two gas-assisted lifting hinges to make opening and closing easier.
- ðŸ¡ PLACE IN YOUR IDEAL LOCATION - The vacuum-moulded handles make the box easy to move around wherever it is required. The rectangular shape makes it easy to store in any location. If you own a padlock, the box is also lockable for added security.
- ðŸ¡ ASSEMBLE WITH EASE - The product will arrive flat-packed for hassle-free delivery. With easy-to-follow instructions, you can have your box ready within minutes of arrival - all you need is a Phillips screwdriver.
- ðŸ¡ SPECIFICATIONS - Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 71 x 75 cm (L x W x H), Assembled internal dimensions: 138 x 64 x 70 cm (L x W x H), Capacity 680L
Run out of storage space for your garden items?
Clutter can occur anywhere. Objects littered all over the lawn are a common sight in many gardens at the end of a day enjoying the outdoors. These can be unsightly and a real tripping hazard.
Your tools and fold-up garden furniture and accessories also need a place to call home when not in use (whether overnight or over the darker/colder months) - especially when you donâ€™t want them to get wet.
Solution? An Olsen & Smith Storage Chest!
If youâ€™re shopping for versatile storage solutions, our handy container should be the first option on your list. This storage box is constructed from sturdy polypropylene plastic; possessing weatherproof properties to safely protect your outdoor items from the elements when placed in the garden or on the balcony.
The chest has a reinforced steel frame and lid â€“ meaning it can support heavier items, and can also be used as a bench for up to two people. It also features two gas lift hinges â€“ which reduce the effort required to lift the lid, and also keep it shut in windy conditions. It can also be locked with a padlock for extra security.
The rectangular shape makes it suitable for storage in multiple outdoor locations - in the corner, in a cupboard or shed, against a wall or fence, on a balcony or elsewhere on the grass.
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons to choose an Olsen & Smith storage container:
âœ… Huge 680L of Storage Space
âœ… Simple yet tasteful design with wood-effect panelling that will complement your gardenâ€™s aesthetic
âœ… Simple Screw & Click-Together Construction with Easy-To-Follow Instructions. Assemble in Minutes
âœ… 6 Month Warranty
Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 71 x 75 cm (L x W x H), Assembled internal dimensions: 138 x 64 x 70 cm (L x W x H), Capacity 680L